Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chapter 9 Fast Food Nation

Chapter 9 was kind of unapatizing if you ask me. The book so far has had alot of facts in it but this chapter had eye opening things thst made my stomach turn over numorus times. There are many things i knew about the meat industry that already made me a little queezey. But the things they said in this chapter were beyond my beliefs.


I know most people know how unhealty fast food meat is. But if you read this chapter you will never eat the fast food meet again. "There is shit in the meat." this quoote was the highlight of the reading. What it is saying is that in big processing plantsthe intestines get cut open and dung is splattered on the meat and it isnt washed off. That is gross! They should slow down the lines at the plants and make sure all the meat is carfully cut and clean before anything else is done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment